cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Free phone unlocks available now

What was the process like? How long did it take?

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If it is during business hours and you have provided the moderators with the proper information (see previous posts) it should take a couple of hours at most.

Of course issues can arise for any individual case......

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Looking to get this iPhone 5s network unlocked. The phone is locked to public mobile. 

IMEI# xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not sure if that's all you need. I read something about a mod but I don't have a clue what that is so I decided to go with this. Thanks to anyone that helps me out or even attempts to I appreciate it.

edtited by computergeek541:  removed IMEI as it can be used as account identification to port out

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

IMG-2710.jpg
@Drstiffwood 

click on the 3 dots top right this is a public forum to edit remove your. EMEI NUMBER

we are fellow members and not the moderators. Remove as soon as possible 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Drstiffwood wrote:

Looking to get this iPhone 5s network unlocked. The phone is locked to public mobile. 

IMEI# xxxxxxxxxxx

Not sure if that's all you need. I read something about a mod but I don't have a clue what that is so I decided to go with this. Thanks to anyone that helps me out or even attempts to I appreciate it.

Was this phone bought from Public Mobile long ago when they used to sell phones? Was it bought from Telus or Koodo?

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Drstiffwood wrote:

Posting a message here won't get this done. If this phone is locked to Telus, please submit a ticket to the moderators by going to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat .

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Drstiffwood wrote:

edtited by computergeek541:  removed IMEI as it can be used as account identification to port out

Try your imei here . It “may” tell it is unlocked or the carrier it is locked to. If Telus, just use the Telus Mobility Chat. They will tell you it is unlocked, reboot phone or do a full reset on iTunes.