cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First call always couldn't go through

michaeltian
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

for the past few days, my first call always couldn't get through. anything wrong with my number?

Message was like: something UT1 issue..

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

michaeltian
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks! I hope this will be solved soon, especially during such a difficult time. Thanks!

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@michaeltian wrote:

for the past few days, my first call always couldn't get through. anything wrong with my number?

Thanks!

The system is overloaded right now and there are so many dropped calls, I have friends that want to move over to public just because of dropped calls. I have told them yes move over, but the dropped calls are because of the current climate of us being locked down and everyone using their phones. 

Hope this is not discouraging but helps to answer your question.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@michaeltian It is very common these days. I also face this issue more frequently now. Circuits are busy due to high volume of calls...

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

As I mentioned in another thread, it's a good time to explore a backup, too, given the systems are all taxed with the situation we're in.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Current-service-outage/m-p/533018#M112286

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It is due to a capacity problem with more people calling due to the current pandemic.  You could try call again.  

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@michaeltian wrote:

Thanks!

@michaeltian  Sounds like a temporary network issue in your area with all circuits being used up. Give it a couple of days and if the problem does not resolve itself maybe let the moderators know by submitting a ticket.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@michaeltian 

With what's going on these days, everybody's on the phone for personal and work purposes so much more than normal.

Need Help? Let's chat.