Failed sent messages

Chaffu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

12 REPLIES 12

@Chaffu 

What worked nicely? Enabling your data?

@Lawrence1 wrote:

that's another problem don't have data to expensive

All of Public Mobile's current plans include data. Also, when it comes to text and picture messages, you don't need a data plan for these.

Lawrence1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

that's another problem don't have data to expensive

Chaffu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks! Worked nicely.

@Lawrence1 @Chaffu 

contact customer support mods

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM EST

@Lawrence1 

There is a lockout that can occur after 5 password attempts. Give it a rest and have a good think about what it could be. Did you use the same one when you created your community account?

Edit: I mean did you use the same email?

Lawrence1

forgot what I have entered 4 emails and password can I reenter

Lawrence1

how do I enter my new CC can't enter acount

@Chaffu 

To add to @kb_mv post if your data is enabled and you still cant send picture messages (MMS) you may need to edit your APN. The make and model of your phone would be helpful in this regard.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Chaffu If you mean failed MMS messages fail to send, make sure your mobile data is turned on. It is required to send and receive MMS messages but they do not count towards your data cap/limit.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Chaffu Is your account Active? Did you try starting your phone / using Fly mode for a few mins?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

More details please

Need Help? Let's chat.