Extra charges

Harjinder
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got extra charges to my account. 

8 REPLIES 8

surreyboz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@slash407 wrote:

thats impossible, its prepaid, did u have addons or made a payment on another plan, that would cause the "extra" charge ur kinda implying.

That still won't cause Extra Charges because the add ons don't Auto Renew. They need to be purchased Manually and have a one time charge at the time you are buying it. 

surreyboz

@srlawren wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

you need send a private message To

public mobile customer support team (Moderators)

@Anonymous you always jump right to this and never make any attempt to figure out what is going on.  This is almost certainly the type of issue the community can solve for the customer without needing the moderator team, by asking questions and gathering information.  These types of "extra charge" requests are almost always a misunderstanding of how the transaction history displays, or the result of an immediate plan change without realizing the effect.  Let's rule this stuff out before sending people to the moderator team, please.  

I agree 100%. There is no such thing as Extra Charges being billed, so a Mods intervention is not needed. Not sure why so many people are just telling everyone to contact the mods

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

public mobile customer support team (Moderators)

@Anonymous you always jump right to this and never make any attempt to figure out what is going on.  This is almost certainly the type of issue the community can solve for the customer without needing the moderator team, by asking questions and gathering information.  These types of "extra charge" requests are almost always a misunderstanding of how the transaction history displays, or the result of an immediate plan change without realizing the effect.  Let's rule this stuff out before sending people to the moderator team, please.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Anonymous wrote:

public mobile customer support team (Moderators)>> Click here 

When are Moderators available and how long till I get a response.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.

Moderators are available:

• Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 9 PM 8 AM to 12 AM (Eastern time)
  • Saturday and Sunday from 9 AM to 7:30 8 AM to 10 PM (Eastern time)

And be patient please

Good Luck

@Anonymous the extended hours to contact the Moderators:

Weekdays 8am to 12am (eastern time)

Weekends 8am to 10pm (eastern time)

We're not sure what extra charges @Harjinder is speaking of, so before we send him to the moderators we should try to get additional details first.  

surreyboz

@Harjinder wrote:

Like @stonechucker said there is no such thing as extra charges. For your information with Public Mobile there are no overages or pay per use charges and or nor can Public Mobile bill you for something that is not included in your plan.  

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Harjinder wrote:

What are the extra charges that you are talking about?  Could you post a screen shot for us to take a look at and try to help you out or explain what you are seeing. (Please removea ny personal information from any pictures you post)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

public mobile customer support team (Moderators)>> Click here 

When are Moderators available and how long till I get a response.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.

Moderators are available:

• Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.
  • Saturday and Sunday: 8AM- 10PM Eastern time.

And be patient please

Good Luck

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

You can not have extra charges, they do not exist.

You've either reading your payment information incorrectly, or you've renewed (or changed) a plan immediately.

Please post a screenshot of your payment history (personal info hidden) and we can assist you in figuring out what happened.

Need Help? Let's chat.