cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message that calls are not included

ErinCampbell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Added a us data add on yesterday and today all of a sudden I receive an error message that says calling is not included in my plan. It is included in my base plan. I have re started my phone multiple times and still have the error. 

Please help

5 REPLIES 5

wmleung

Like I replied/suspected earlier, restarting the phone should NOT make any differences.

Have you contacted the mods?

If not use this link below to contact them:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Good luck.

ErinCampbell

Thank you

have restarted the phone numerous times. Still doesn’t work. 

wmleung

Although it has been mentioned many times that one might need to restart the phone for any add on to work.  However, in my humble opinion that should not be the case unless it has to do with any sort of hardware related matter (a simple example would be switching to a new SIM).

Anyway, I believe that you should contact the mods and have them look at your purchase.

Good luck.

ErinCampbell

Thank you. 

Not in the US yet and the add on is loaded on my plan. I made a call less than an hour before receiving the message. I have unlimited provincial calling. 

I have contacted the moderators. 

Thanks again. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Are you already in the USA? If so, it seems that add-on did not activate. Login to your self serve account and see if you have Availabe Funds equal to its cost. If so, buy it again and this time the system will take your money and activate it after you reboot the phone.

If that fails, or the add-on is already in your account click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue along with your phone number and 4 digit PIN. If you’ve forgotten the PIN, provide any 3 of the following in your message: complete mailing address, email address, alternate phone number,  last top up date & amount

Moderator hours are: Monday to Friday, 9 am (ET) to 9 pm (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9 am (ET) - 7:30 pm (ET). Usually they answer within in a few hours, but can take 24.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.