cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Drops calls

Hi guys,

I get call drops alot a specialy in downtown of Toronto.

It happned with my Iphone 6 so I got myself brend new Motorolla Z6 and it still drops the call

Any ideas?

Igor

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Drops calls

You may need to contact a moderator.

Moderators can be contacted by sending a private message by clicking here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

I'm having the same problem. I see that this is marked solved. Is the problem actually resolved for you? I've also just contacted a moderator.

Thanks

Not really, I just emailed moderators , waiting for responce.. 

I suspect, either bas SIM or mostlikely Telus network issue.

Thanks, I hope this gets fixed soon

Lor

This is exactly the reason why i logged on today.

Recently i've had so many dropped calls.  And plenty of network problems.  Wanted to see if others are complaining of the same issue

Same here.  I have been experiencing this issue since mid-late March.  Other public mobile users (which i referred) are also experiencing this problem.  

Nothing is being done to solve the problem.

I have also been having this issue with MEGA dropped calls in the last week. I have an iphone X. This started for me around March 15th. Prior to that I would drop a call maybe once every 3-6 months now its every 5-10 minutes of talk time! 

Not sure if anyone has tagged a mod yet @Alan_K  @Brooke_C @Julia_T @Bryan_N @Moderator_Team 

Tags (2)
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

New customer to Public Moblie since March 5 2019. Live in Nova Scotia and phone is a iphone 6s. My calls are being dropped constantly. 4 times in a 15 min call. Want to keep me as a customer? Fix it "toute de suite"