cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Drops calls

Yesterday calls got droped 2 times, one in downtown Toronto and in Etobicoke, plus voice quality degradation in the evning.

PM... Are you going to fix it, right?

I had 5 drops last night between 5pm and 6pm, no call could last more than 7 minutes. This morning no problems during a call of 25 minutes and another for an hour. Clearly this has nothing to do with my hardware and is a Public Mobile Network issue. @Moderator_Team What is the story here, no respose to message or these forums. Speak up or I'm porting out.

I had family members from Ontario and Alberta switch to PM. I feel like jerk now because their all getting dropped calls.

Happened again today.  3 dropped calls within an hour.  Around 5 minutes length.  @Moderator_Team , when will you look into this and my private message 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@igurevith @domspaz @acoady @pmyatt @Coling @Lor   if you haven't already, please send a private message to the moderators and provide the details (location, phone, etc).  To send a private message to the moderators click here.  Response time is within 48 hours. 

Moderator hours:

Weekdays 8am to 12am (Eastern time), Weekends 8am to 10pm (Eastern time)

PM sent

@Pizzaeh I sent a PM to mods over 48 hours ago, still no response

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@acoady wrote:

@Pizzaeh I sent a PM to mods over 48 hours ago, still no response

@PlanShopper received a detailed reply in another thread here.  

I've been having constant dropped calls in downtown Toronto since switching to PM a few weeks ago. Same phone, configuration, location and I'm calling the same people that I used to when I was with Telus mobility for 3 years. Only difference is I'm now with PM, so I'm positive it's the PM service. Waiting for a private message back from the moderators. I'll let you guys know if they reply.

Last night I didn't have any dropped calls, I have my fingers crossed that this issue is now resovled