cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drops calls

igurevith
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi guys,

I get call drops alot a specialy in downtown of Toronto.

It happned with my Iphone 6 so I got myself brend new Motorolla Z6 and it still drops the call

Any ideas?

Igor

25 REPLIES 25

n31295

My switch to Lucky mobile just went through very easily. I'm paying $2 more per month for the same plan but I've been told that they aren't having a dropped call issue by current subscribers. You can get $25 off over the next five months if you get referred. I doubt PM will like me posting this, but I don't think they check these forums anyway .

JoeBush

Just had a dropped call and it was with another PM user!

Bleu7

@mh1983 wrote:

Calls at around 50-60 min drop for me lately. Anyone else?

Same thing for me in Quebec.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Calls at around 50-60 min drop for me lately. Anyone else?

acoady

So I spoke to soon, I had 5 dropped calls from 5:30 to 6:00pm EST tonight. This is garbage! I've messaged the moderator team as per their post, we'll see where we go from here, but my patience is wearing very thin.

Coling

3 so far today for me 6 yesterday 

acoady

Last night I didn't have any dropped calls, I have my fingers crossed that this issue is now resovled

n31295

I've been having constant dropped calls in downtown Toronto since switching to PM a few weeks ago. Same phone, configuration, location and I'm calling the same people that I used to when I was with Telus mobility for 3 years. Only difference is I'm now with PM, so I'm positive it's the PM service. Waiting for a private message back from the moderators. I'll let you guys know if they reply.

Pizzaeh

@acoady wrote:

@Pizzaeh I sent a PM to mods over 48 hours ago, still no response

@PlanShopper received a detailed reply in another thread here.  

acoady

@Pizzaeh I sent a PM to mods over 48 hours ago, still no response

Coling

PM sent

Pizzaeh

@igurevith @domspaz @acoady @pmyatt @Coling @Lor   if you haven't already, please send a private message to the moderators and provide the details (location, phone, etc).  To send a private message to the moderators click here.  Response time is within 48 hours. 

Moderator hours:

Weekdays 8am to 12am (Eastern time), Weekends 8am to 10pm (Eastern time)

domspaz

Happened again today.  3 dropped calls within an hour.  Around 5 minutes length.  @CS_Agent , when will you look into this and my private message 

JoeBush

I had family members from Ontario and Alberta switch to PM. I feel like jerk now because their all getting dropped calls.

acoady

I had 5 drops last night between 5pm and 6pm, no call could last more than 7 minutes. This morning no problems during a call of 25 minutes and another for an hour. Clearly this has nothing to do with my hardware and is a Public Mobile Network issue. @CS_Agent What is the story here, no respose to message or these forums. Speak up or I'm porting out.

igurevith

Yesterday calls got droped 2 times, one in downtown Toronto and in Etobicoke, plus voice quality degradation in the evning.

PM... Are you going to fix it, right?

pmyatt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

New customer to Public Moblie since March 5 2019. Live in Nova Scotia and phone is a iphone 6s. My calls are being dropped constantly. 4 times in a 15 min call. Want to keep me as a customer? Fix it "toute de suite"

Coling

I have also been having this issue with MEGA dropped calls in the last week. I have an iphone X. This started for me around March 15th. Prior to that I would drop a call maybe once every 3-6 months now its every 5-10 minutes of talk time! 

Not sure if anyone has tagged a mod yet @Alan_K  @Brooke_C @Julia_T @Bryan_N @CS_Agent 

JoeBush

Nothing is being done to solve the problem.

domspaz

Same here.  I have been experiencing this issue since mid-late March.  Other public mobile users (which i referred) are also experiencing this problem.  

Lor

This is exactly the reason why i logged on today.

Recently i've had so many dropped calls.  And plenty of network problems.  Wanted to see if others are complaining of the same issue

acoady

Thanks, I hope this gets fixed soon

igurevith

Not really, I just emailed moderators , waiting for responce.. 

I suspect, either bas SIM or mostlikely Telus network issue.

acoady

I'm having the same problem. I see that this is marked solved. Is the problem actually resolved for you? I've also just contacted a moderator.

Thanks

emad
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You may need to contact a moderator.

Moderators can be contacted by sending a private message by clicking here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.