cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped calls.

JoeBush
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

A few days ago five Public Mobile customers, including myself, from Ontario and Alberta were all expierencing multiple dropped calls through out the day. While talking to a family member our call was dropped seven times.

8 REPLIES 8

Patrick_R
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Seems ok for now

Thanks

JoeBush

Ours were only a few minutes between each dropped call.

JoeBush

Only a few minutes between each dropped call. Constantly calling each other back.

Patrick_R

Ive had them drop at close to a hour and was a local call.

Patrick_R

Agreed!

Does PM give credits where poor service recieved like this issue of ongoing dropped calls?

@Patrick_R wrote:

I had this happen as well even yesterday.

Wonder if it has something to do with how long you are talking on the phone for.

Lengthy calls like 2+ hours can get dropped.  I think it's to prevent people from making a call and leaving the phone on all day. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

With so many recent reports of dropped calls, I wonder if it's an account problem.  They seem to be happening in different parts of the country. So not likely a local network incident.  But then account issues don't general self heal.  If there's something affecting calls, the calls will probably fail completely.  Need to keep an eye on reports in the forum. 

Patrick_R

I had this happen as well even yesterday.

Wonder if it has something to do with how long you are talking on the phone for.

Need Help? Let's chat.