cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropped Calls

bevlove
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The past couple of days, my conversations have been disconnecting on me.  This disconnection happens often.  I switched to my husbands phone (Public Mobile as well) and does the same when I use his phone. 

10 REPLIES 10

wikevin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I too have been experiencing several dropped calls over the past few weeks.  It is so frustrating when my calls drop and I have to call the other person back.  I tried resetting my iPhone’s network settings but the problem persisted.  Please fix this!!!

aaronsanto

This is a network issue, Public is a great provider but it has happened twice this month with me. It glitches a bit. No issue with your phone. I have been having the same issue since 2012 when I first signed on. They are a great provider but it seldom occurs

Let me know if that helps

black-knight

Noting is being done. The network is crashing and nods are telling to turn phones off to reset. Take sim cards 🎴 out and re insert. Its a joke 😄 .Do something. I am a tech and I understand when its failing. The next one will be the old fashion rain fade gimmick. This BS has to end stop this farse. Tell Telus teck's too call 📱 me and I will help them. 

Mus

Both of my brother in law an I having same issues. We are leaving in 2 different cities. I was with Kodoo and switched 3 weeks ago to Public Modile.Hopefully I will not regret doing this move.The problem is on P.Mibile, so please fix it.

primarytech

Between 11am-12:30pm my phone wouldn’t even ring. I had a text message come from a friend who is on Koodo asking me if I was busy. Sure enough I tried calling from my office number and the phone wouldn’t ring. 

Along with that constant dropped calls especially last few days. 

mlp

I have been having the same problem. Both mine and my husbands phone are constantly dropping calls. It is happening in good coverage areas and in multiple cities. Totally unacceptable. We will be switching providers soon if this is not remedied 

Al666

Mine too. . This must be a network issue

bevlove

I just noticed this problem last few days and seems to be just from home.  The times it dropped off were between 4:30 and 5:30pm

bevlove

No, I was wondering if it my actual phone with the issue or public mobile network, so wanted to see if his phone with his sim card had the same problem as myself and sure enough his was disconnecting on calls as well

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

When you say you switched to your husband's phone, do you mean you put your sim in his phone or just used his phone?

If both your phones are having this issue, it is likely a problem with the cell tower in your area and would also be affecting Telus customers.

Have you tried making calls from other places, or just from at home?

Need Help? Let's chat.