cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drop Call

Arman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Drop calls exactly after 7 minutes three times this month so far.
15 REPLIES 15

Arman
Can you explain the situation that we have to wait for a resolution 30 days!? I am guessing you are kidding or you strongly believe public mobile is worst cell provider.!!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Arman wrote:
what is the reasonable waiting time for an issue? 15,20 or 30 days?

Obviously, any more than 4 or 5 days is stretching the definition of what would be considered reasonable IMO. 

I don't quite understand why you haven't received a response by now.  Maybe you need to tag one of the moderators? 

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Arman wrote:

The way things are going now days. I would say 30 day is Reasonable. LoL.

FYI: This is supposed to be a Joke.

Arman

Arman
Interesting comment,

@srlawren wrote:

@dabr wrote:

@Arman wrote:
No response from support so far! another disappointment !!

Unfortunately, moderators are backed up and taking much longer to respond than normal, which means you'll need some patience.  PM is great when things are working, but not so great when there's a backlog of issues and users have too long a wait.

@dabr "backed up" is one thing; "11 days and counting without a response" is quite another!!!

@Alan_K I'll add to the chorus: what is going on with the moderator team these days???

Agree 11 days is bordering on the ridiculous!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dabr wrote:

@Arman wrote:

Unfortunately, moderators are backed up and taking much longer to respond than normal, which means you'll need some patience.  PM is great when things are working, but not so great when there's a backlog of issues and users have too long a wait.

@dabr "backed up" is one thing; "11 days and counting without a response" is quite another!!!

@Alan_K I'll add to the chorus: what is going on with the moderator team these days???

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Arman wrote:

Anonymous
Not applicable

Arman has had quite the adventure in his time here.

@Arman, it's been 11 days now without a response?

@Alan_K, what the heck is going on with the Moderator_Team not responding to subscribers?  @Dave_M, are you aware of anything?

Arman

Arman
I already did, and no response so far.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

A number of months ago, there were issues affecting customer accounts resulting in dropped calls.  That bug has been successfully dealt with as there hasn't been reports of dropped calls for some time.  This could be something new or isolated problem with one account.  As already suggested, contact the moderator team to investigate this.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Seems to be a common problem.  Please write a private message to the Moderators to find a fix.

Need Help? Let's chat.