cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnected service

Jazzard
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm getting a message "You have lost data connectivity because you left your home network with data roaming turned off."  I'm not able to receive phone calls, text messages, or use data.  This happened sometime yesterday morning (april 23) and is still not working. Does anyone know what happened, or how I fix this?

4 REPLIES 4

Jazzard

Ah, when you said the fix wasn't applied to my phone, I decided to try turning it off and back on again.  It works now!  Thanks for the help!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Jazzard, there was an account related issue yesterday affecting a large number of customers.  It sounds like you were affected and the fix rolled out yesterday was not applied to your account.  You will need to contact the moderator team to have your service restored.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.  BTW, are you able to examine your account in the self serve?  Is it in active status?

Jazzard

I get the message "Mobile network not available".  My new work said they were getting me a phone and would port my number over, but they told me they haven't initiated this yet.  Maybe they made a mistake and already ported it over?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Jazzard wrote:

I'm getting a message "You have lost data connectivity because you left your home network with data roaming turned off."  I'm not able to receive phone calls, text messages, or use data.  This happened sometime yesterday morning (april 23) and is still not working. Does anyone know what happened, or how I fix this?

If you dial *611 on your phone what happens?

Need Help? Let's chat.