cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivating sim and password reset

Anush
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I know how can I reset my self serve account password and also need to know how to permanently deactive my sim

3 REPLIES 3

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Anush wrote:

Can I know how can I reset my self serve account password and also need to know how to permanently deactive my sim

Will you be leaving Public Mobile or did the sim card get lost? If sim is replaced with another, the old one can't be used any more for a new account or even the same account.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Anush wrote:

You can change your pw in self service. If you do not remember your pw then use the Forgot your password link.

By not renewing your account on the renewal date, your account will be permanently closed after 90 days. Remove autopay by dialing 611 or in self service.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Anush ,

If you are porting your Public Mobile number to another provider, doing this will automatically close your Public Mobile account and your PM SIM will no longer be usable.

EDIT, but I if you are not porting your number, then go to your SELF SERVE and choose  "Change your Password".

Also you can choose "Change  Sim Card" in this area as well. But you need another SIM card to swap it out with. Once you swap it out on your account it deactivates the one that was there.

esjliv_0-1610164886885.png

Need Help? Let's chat.