cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data

msmandysweets
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I pay for 200MB of data every month it hasn't worked for over 3 months I my settings are set properly to use data I've even done 2 system resets and completely erased everything off my phone. Please get my data working thanks.
15 REPLIES 15

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

In this case, please send me your phone number via private message.

I'll be more than happy to provide you with your account balance.

Cheers!

@msmandysweets

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

msmandysweets
Tried it said that my phone number in invalid and I'm locked out of my account

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @msmandysweets

You can actually view this information directly through your self-serve account.

Let us know if you need further assistance,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

msmandysweets
Hi I was hoping you could tell me how much my phone bill is it don't tell me when I dial #611 and I want to make sure I have enough on my account to be paid in full I'm leaving for 2 weeks and can't purchase public mobile phone cards where I'm going

msmandysweets
I tried doing what was requested at 1:07pm

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@msmandysweets I'm glad you got everything working!  Great efforts helping out, @Litvinau_A@imm1304, and @Kalla_A!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

imm1304

You're welcome!  Hope you enjoy your PM service.

Just curious, which part worked?

msmandysweets
Perfect that worked thanks!

imm1304

Hey @msmandysweets,

Glad to hear that your data is working after APN settings were updated.

1.  MMS requires that you are on mobile network  with data enabled.  Were you on wifi by any chance while testing the MMS?

2.  Verify that the MMS settings are correct on your phone.  Here are the APN settings pertaining to the MMS: 

MMSC: http://aliasredirect.net/proxy/mb/mmsc
MMSC proxy: 74.49.0.18
MMS port: 80
MCC: 302

3.  If the MMS settings are correct, some people have reported success in the past by entering the following in the APN settings:  APN type:  default,mms,supl

Remember to save the changes made to the APN settings and reboot.

Hello @msmandysweets,

Could you explain a little further?

Having the data connection open is necessary to send and receive MMS. This is so whether you have data included in the plan or not. 

We are happy to help 🙂

Cheers,

Kalla

msmandysweets
So now my data is working but it is not allowing me to send or accept picture messages

Litvinau_A
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@msmandysweets If someone's advice has helped you solve your issue, we like to Bravo that person. That's how we get discounts on our bills 🙂

msmandysweets
Thanks going into the APN setting worked

Litvinau_A
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@msmandysweets you can always search for the same issue in the community. Data seems to be a most common problem.

Being PM customer requires a bit of sitting behing the PC in the beginning. Once everything is set - you'll be golden

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @msmandysweets,

I am sorry to hear that you've been having issues with your data!

Have you thought about your APN settings: without those properly configured, you will not be able to use cellular data on your phone. 

Please take a look at this post, it will show you the steps.

Cheers,

Kalla

Need Help? Let's chat.