Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Re: Data usage and MMS texts

@will13am wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@will13am  Thank you. Even though I had included the dual SIM info....thinking it had to be related my brain edited it out when accepting the solution. I was feeling a little stupid asking a question I knew the answer to....but had a nagging feeling because the data leakage was not consistent. So yes you have hit the nail on the head. Now if I can remember how to edit the solution.....?

I am just poking you to make sure you haven't fallen asleep in the lonely tent.  I don't care how you mark solutions, you are the OP and if you think the answer is right then it is right. 

@will13am  Lol...that might be a little more apt than you know! But I do care how I mark solutions as I want them to be as correct as possible. While @cellphoneuser1 answer is correct to a single sim phone it is not the complete answer as was yours when taking in consideration a dual SIM phone.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13  Thank you I would appreciate if you would correct my solution to @will13am  which completely answers my question in regards to it being a dual SIM phone. I had looked for the unmark solution option and it is not there...thats where I thought it should be...I as getting worried about my memory for a minute there.

ShawnC13
Oracle

@darlicious wrote:

@ShawnC13  Thank you I would appreciate if you would correct my solution to @will13am  which completely answers my question in regards to it being a dual SIM phone. I had looked for the unmark solution option and it is not there...thats where I thought it should be...I as getting worried about my memory for a minute there.

@darlicious , done and I do believe I got the correct post it was Williams first in this thread

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the Chat bubble in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13  Thank you. You chose correctly.

Need Help? Let's chat.