Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Data unavailable

@mta2020 

@mta2020 wrote:

I have a data plan of 2 GB. Unfortunately, when I turn on the data on my cell phone, I am unable to access data.

Cell phone is a Doro 824 which is compatible with Public Mobile. How do I solve this problem?

Is your phone up and running or still having issues??????

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been with PM for over 2 years. I still have 1GB bonus and bought 1 GB. I  have been unable to access the  data on my phone  right from the very beginning. 

Below is a screenshot of the details.

Screenshot_2020-05-19 Public Mobile - Overview(1).png

Awaiting a solution

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@mta2020 wrote:

I have been with PM for over 2 years. I still have 1GB bonus and bought 1 GB. I  have been unable to access the  data on my phone  right from the very beginning. 

Screenshot_2020-05-19 Public Mobile - Overview(1).png

Awaiting a solution

So what kinda phone are you currently using ? Have you tried cycling it off/on again ?

Make sure to adjust APN settings as provided already, if need be.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for your help.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@mta2020 wrote:

Awaiting a solution

You need to enable data and check your APN settings.

Try a simple procedure by restart your phone with your PM SIM card inserted and let it configure your APN setting automatically.

If you have a LG phone, you need to do a network reset before your data working again after switching provider.

Which phone are you using on PM?

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mta2020 if this is your phone's specs https://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=4899

Then you may only be able to get data on 3g. And even that's iffy. Try switching your phone over to 3g.  And which of the sub varients do you have? Did you try to reset and edit your APN settings as I suggested before? Thanks.