cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data stopped

Thor1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Presently in USA we both have $60 plan 2gigs data unlimited calling and text. We both have been cut off with data any ideas .otherwise seems fine.

7 REPLIES 7

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Thor1 wrote:

Presently in USA we both have $60 plan 2gigs data unlimited calling and text. We both have been cut off with data any ideas .otherwise seems fine.

Check your account whether or not it still shows 2Gb of data and your data usage. You may have used all your data to this moment already.

Is your phone connected to AT&T or T-Mobile? AT&T is known to be the best for reliability. Try manually selecting AT&T. 

@Luddite wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@Thor1 Did you purchase USA roaming add-on? The plan you have can only work if you are in Canada. You must purchase USA add-ons to use while you are in USA.

@NDesai Think we're discussing the Snowbird special: Unlimited US roaming for callimg/MMS plus 2 GB data. 

Ahh right, i can't keep track of grandfathered plans lol

@NDesai wrote:

@Thor1 Did you purchase USA roaming add-on? The plan you have can only work if you are in Canada. You must purchase USA add-ons to use while you are in USA.

@NDesai Think we're discussing the Snowbird special: Unlimited US roaming for callimg/MMS plus 2 GB data. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Did you purchase USA roaming add-on? The plan you have can only work if you are in Canada. You must purchase USA add-ons to use while you are in USA.

Hi @Thor1 

If you can't see it listed in overview page, it's probably used up. Check your data usage on the phone,, tweak the date to match your arrival

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Thor1 wrote:

@Thor1  Is it possible you have used up your 2GB allotment? Check the first page of you selfserve account does it still shows the data counter for your US data?

Need Help? Let's chat.