cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data not working

Chill10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have Moto G Power 8 Lite and people with this phone has also been having issues. Is there any way I can get the APN settings file from a mod to send to my phone please.

I can't access my APN settings and I've been without data for a week.

6 REPLIES 6

Chill10

Talking to mod thankfully. Hopefully able to get APN file to download. Thanks for the link to the mod

Chill10

Yeah that's the issue. I'm hoping I can get APN file from a mod before modding my phone. I could also order Freedom mobile sim but I'm already short on cash and don't want to waste $10 and who knows how long it's going to take to ship.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Helpershelper wrote:

@Chill10 

can you tell me what happens or what you see when you go to the settings page that shows your access point names. If you can’t access it then you can try resetting your phone.

@Helpershelper : It's all greyed out. This has been a problem with many carriers, not just here. Do some more reading and you'll see some of the suggestions or mod fixes.

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Chill10 

can you tell me what happens or what you see when you go to the settings page that shows your access point names. If you can’t access it then you can try resetting your phone.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Chill10 wrote:

I have Moto G Power 8 Lite and people with this phone has also been having issues. Is there any way I can get the APN settings file from a mod to send to my phone please.

I can't access my APN settings and I've been without data for a week.

@Chill10   You can try contacting moderators either via SIMon chatbot ? mark bottom right of the screen or private message Moderator_Team here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You could also try asking the chatbot for the APN settings too. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Contact moderators and ask them

Simon.JPG

 or private message

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If you get your hands on a Freedom mobile sim card. You should be able to correct the APN settings with that sim and avoid them being greyed out.

Need Help? Let's chat.