cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Gone

Caligoejj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My data has seemed to disappeared. I had 5 gigs, yet my phone says I used 1.3 gigs. Regardless, my data doesn't work and doesn't show on my plan overview. The data usage history also only shows about a gig being used in the last little bit. I recently received a free gig of data as a gift, but I didn't think I'd have to give up my usual (paid for) 5 gigs of data for it. Is there any way to rectify this? Side note, I'm also unable to make calls despite having unlimited calling. Not sure if related or not. Texting functions properly.

7 REPLIES 7

Caligoejj

There was an error with my plan renewal and I never received my original 5 gigs of data. This has been rectified thanks to a kindly mod after I submitted my ticket. Thanks all!

@Caligoejj  Keep us posted.Smiley Happy

Caligoejj

Thank you for the responses. My overview page suggests my data has been consumed, but my phone's tracker and personal diligence on the matter both argue against the verdict. I will be submitting a ticket immediately.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Caligoejj  Others have been reporting similiar issue maybe would be best to submit a ticket so that PM can investigate if there is an issue. 

To submit a ticket to Public Mobile click here. Login to your community account and select your issue and submit your ticket. The ticket will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team

@Caligoejj 

Maybe try your SIM card in another phone to determine whether it is hardware issue versus PM service issue.  

Maybe try rebooting phone, toggling airplane mode on and then off, network reset.  

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Caligoejj wrote:

My data has seemed to disappeared. I had 5 gigs, yet my phone says I used 1.3 gigs. Regardless, my data doesn't work and doesn't show on my plan overview. The data usage history also only shows about a gig being used in the last little bit. I recently received a free gig of data as a gift, but I didn't think I'd have to give up my usual (paid for) 5 gigs of data for it. Is there any way to rectify this? Side note, I'm also unable to make calls despite having unlimited calling. Not sure if related or not. Texting functions properly.

Check your data usage lines on your overview page.

The following is my usage lines:

I have not started using the 1GB bonus data.

I have used 2193MB of my 5120MB of my data allotment,

• Data & Add-OnsAmount Used
    1GB Promo
    0  /  1024 MB
    5GB at 3G Speed
    2193.032  /  5120 MB
If you don't have these usage lines, you had used all your data.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Plz contact moderators

You can click on the question mark and type moderator.

Make sure you provide screenshots

Good luck

Edit. Can you tweak the dates for data usage so that it coincides with your plan start date

Need Help? Let's chat.