Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Current balance is $43 . account status shows plan expired.Plan value is $40

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

anya
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@jjhack84 wrote:

Also can't forget about tax! If sales tax puts your bull above $43 you don't have enough.

@jjhack84 Taxes have already been charged in the top up process, so I shouldn’t think sales taxes would be added again. (If you top up with credit card you will see the top up amount + taxes charged on your credit card bill. If you buy vouchers you pay tax at point of sale.)

jjhack84
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Also can't forget about tax! If sales tax puts your bull above $43 you don't have enough.

Accounts always say "Expired" the evening before autopay occurs; and "Suspended" before the payment is taken around 2 am ET. These messages trigger a lot of heartache when first noticed. Robot Sad

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@smp99 wrote:

Hi @abhamani

Is today your renewal date? And is your service still working? If so, that is common and don’t worry about until (if) your service stops working. 

If you have no service you will need to send a private message to the moderator team. They are available 7 day/weeks but not 24/7. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderators.

Include your name, PM phone number, account number, 4-digit PIN and a brief description of the problem. 

Good point, I forgot to ask about whether it was renewal day and whether the service is working.  

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Also sometimes I think this occurs when you top up too late. You need the moderators to kick start your plan again

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @abhamani

Is today your renewal date? And is your service still working? If so, that is common and don’t worry about until (if) your service stops working. 

If you have no service you will need to send a private message to the moderator team. They are available 7 day/weeks but not 24/7. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderators.

Include your name, PM phone number, account number, 4-digit PIN and a brief description of the problem. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@abhamani, if your account has adequate funds, it should have renewed.  I am not sure what is broken here.  I suggest asking the moderator team to look into the matter.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in your private message account number and PIN code.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.