cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not activate cellular data network - you are not subscribed to a cellular data service

Fozee22
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello Everyone,

I am hoping to get some help with my account. I recently received my sim card, activated it yesterday after i have chosen a plan (canada wide talk, canada wide text and 1GB of data). i haven't really tested the data until today when i was out of wifi range and i couldn't receive any imessage text or use my GPS or just google anything. I made sure that i did not run out of data and it is still at 0 of 1024MB.

So through Iphone 6, are there different settings that i can change to activate the data?

Many many thanks for your help, looking forward to get this resolved.

6 REPLIES 6

@Fozee22 wrote:
Thank you guys, this is awesome-i am hoping to be able to help as much as i can. Cheers to you all!!

Glad you like it 🙂

Fozee22
Thank you guys, this is awesome-i am hoping to be able to help as much as i can. Cheers to you all!!

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Welcome to the family:) I had the same problem when I first activated my iPhone 6S. Once I figured it out, it's been awesome ever since. 🙂

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @Fozee22,

Welcome to Public Mobile!

Glad that you already found the solution. Welcome to PM!

Fozee22

Nevermind...Nevermind, i jumped the gun... Found the latest link of modifying the settings: in case anybody else run into the same problem, please do as follows:

go to the community page and type in 'setting up data on your phone' search and all the steps are described depending on the device you have.

sorry about that, still new to this, and i haven't used my common sense. LOL.

Cheers,

Fez

Need Help? Let's chat.