cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatability

CrazedGinger
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I'm looking at the Ulefone Note 7P, it's on the the compatibility list on the website but other websites are telling me it is lacking some bandwidths to make it work. Can anyone dig a little deeper into this and get back to me? I'm looking for an unlocked smartphone to buy online between $300-$500 and I'm running out of options.

2 REPLIES 2

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@CrazedGinger do you have a link to the specs? Thanks. Have you considered the Umidigi line of phones on Amazon.ca? My F1 cost $269 and it's fully compatible with PM. These are PM 's

3G Frequencies 850 MHz, Band 5 (UMTS/ HSPA).1900MHz, Band 2 (UMTS/ HSPA).

4G Frequencies 1700/ 2100 MHz AWS, Band 4 (LTE/ LTE Advanced).
                             700 MHz A/B/C/E, Band 12/13/17/29 (LTE/ LTE Advanced).

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@CrazedGinger wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking at the Ulefone Note 7P, it's on the the compatibility list on the website but other websites are telling me it is lacking some bandwidths to make it work. Can anyone dig a little deeper into this and get back to me? I'm looking for an unlocked smartphone to buy online between $300-$500 and I'm running out of options.

@CrazedGinger  Your better off going with a google Pixel 3 or 3a (if you can find one), Umidigi F2 (it has all the bands), or an Android One phone from Nokia, Motto.

Need Help? Let's chat.