cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed plan from $25 to $40

Amjad
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i changed my plan from $25 to $40 the due date is 21st of August but I want to change it to be effective right away . I don’t want to wait till 21st . Any idea how to do that 

6 REPLIES 6

corysgraham
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Was just going to comment that the $40 plan with 5gb data is the best cost point of the plans so would be the best move. I recently toyed with that as I was getting close but opted to instead be less of a slave to my phone 😛 

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Amjad wrote:

Great :). I followed the instructions and it worked . I

I'm hoping that you understood that by doing that, the $25 that you previously paid is now gone, and any usage that you had remaining on that plan is also wiped out.

Very good point.

But it looks like they consumed all the data in 9 days and the bigger plan suits better their need. It is more economical than 1g add-on at that rate.

@Amjad wrote:

One more thing, you should also cancel the future dated change, once it happened to me that I changed my mind and went with the change right away, it was about 20 days into the cycle, i didn't even think that my original scheduled change would be still on and valid. I was lucky I noticed it as I was about to switch again just 10 days after I switched. 

Cheers

@Amjad wrote:

I'm hoping that you understood that by doing that, the $25 that you previously paid is now gone, and any usage that you had remaining on that plan is also wiped out.

Amjad
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Amjad wrote:

i changed my plan from $25 to $40 the due date is 21st of August but I want to change it to be effective right away . I don’t want to wait till 21st . Any idea how to do that 

@Amjad When changing plans you have two choices you can choose immediate or on next renewal. Sounds like you choose for the change to take place on your next renewal. Access selfserve and change it to take effect immediately. 

Need Help? Let's chat.