cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cell phone

triciaowatch201
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I put minutes on my phone,  still can not use it because on top right corner symbol appears as no connection... I have been trying to talk with live agent at public mobile... would you be able to assist. I have restarted twice, power off thank you 

4 REPLIES 4

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@triciaowatch201 wrote:

Hi I put minutes on my phone,  still can not use it because on top right corner symbol appears as no connection... I have been trying to talk with live agent at public mobile... would you be able to assist. I have restarted twice, power off thank you 

Check if your phone has umts band 2 and 5.  Without it, phone can't make or receive calls.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@triciaowatch201 wrote:

@triciaowatch201 How did you put minutes on your phone? Have you set up My Account yet?

There is no live agent at PM. You can reach the Moderator by sending them a private message by click on the Envelop icon and send to "Moderator_Team" and they will be replied within two days.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@triciaowatch201 wrote:

@triciaowatch201 If your account is active and you are unable to connect to the PM network then it might be that your phone is locked to your previous provider or your phone is not compatible with PM's network. What is the make and model of your phone?

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@triciaowatch201 wrote:

Hi @triciaowatch201 , we need a few more details.

Which plan are you on?

When you login to your online self-serve account, what is the account status?

Is this a new Public Mobile line?  When did you activate the line?

Did you port in a number from another carrier?

What phone do you have?

There is no live agent; help is provided here in this community forum from other customers like you, and through the moderators. 

Need Help? Let's chat.