lhea5858
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Im using right now properly, thnks guys

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@CFPartDeux wrote:

@BEER wrote:

@lhea5858 wrote:

I think my phone was unlock, because i tried my simcard of my hubby, and its works.

The fact that your PM Sim worked on your friends phone confirms that your phone is carrier locked. You can phone your past carrier and ask for them to unlock your phone.

@BEER  I THINK you misread that..... to me, that reads that she used her husband's SIM in her phone, and it worked, so depending on hubby's provider, that could possibly point to other issues..... 🤔

Sorry -- I did misread it -- I missed the "of my"

CFPartDeux

@BEER wrote:

@lhea5858 wrote:

I think my phone was unlock, because i tried my simcard of my hubby, and its works.

The fact that your PM Sim worked on your friends phone confirms that your phone is carrier locked. You can phone your past carrier and ask for them to unlock your phone.

@BEER  I THINK you misread that..... to me, that reads that she used her husband's SIM in her phone, and it worked, so depending on hubby's provider, that could possibly point to other issues..... 🤔

BEER

@lhea5858 wrote:

@lhea5858 

When you put your sim card in your phone what exactly is the message you get?

@lhea5858 contact customer support mods

use @gblackma links in the earlier posts

@lhea5858 wrote:

Yes i already activated it, and i registered it to community, but still not working at all

Try shutting off phone, remove sim. After a minute, re-install sim and restart phone.

Hope this helps.

lhea5858

lhea5858

Yes i already activated it, and i registered it to community, but still not working at all

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@lhea5858 

Did you just activate your sim card and your services are not working?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@lhea5858 did you port your number or did you choose a new one at activation? If you ported it can take up to 7 days to complete if from a voip or landline.  And up to 3 hours to complete if from a cell provider. If its from a cell provider and its been longer than 3 hours.  Then its probably stuck.  

If you choose a new number then turn your phone off, remove and reinsert the SIM and restart your phone.  If this fails, your sim probably didn't provision properly. 

In both cases contact the moderators and ask them to fix it for you. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@lhea5858 wrote:

I already regustered and activate this account but still i cnt use it

@lhea5858 hi does anything work is your phone unlocked? more info please 

Need Help? Let's chat.