cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot send or receive texts and....

recycleman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Cannot hear or be heard on my phone. The call will go through, but I cannot hear the caller and they cannot hear me.

I just put in our new SIM card last night and issues ever since. Phone is an iPhone 6. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

can you test the SIM in any other phone. 

simple trick to try. 

Turn off the phone, take SIM out, after two minutes put the SIM back and restart the phone.

@recycleman   Try to do an Echo test by calling 226-244-4444

Also, did you try to use wire headsets and bluetooth headset and make calls, do you get teh same result?

And, did you try to call it from another location? just want to see if it is location related.

how about putting your SIM in another phone just to confirm it is not a device issue?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@recycleman 

are you getting a new number or transferring old your number to PM,

do you receive SMS from your old carrier asking to confirm if you would like to port your number. Your reply should be: YES. 

do one thing Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

and take your SIM card out and waiting for a 2 minute and put it back and turn on -This one is quick and simple.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

or can you do try reseat the SIM card

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. wipe it clean SIM card,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,  

and do again Rebooting your phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

if are you stuck with Transferring your old Phone Number,

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your phone number,
  • which carrier,

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@recycleman Did you restart your phone after putting the sim in? Do you get good enough signal? If you have another phone or if you can borrow someone's, you can try the sim on it to test all services. 

Need Help? Let's chat.