cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot make calls on "Unlimited Provincial Talk" Plan

asemahle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan, which is active, includes "Unlimited Provincial Talk".

Talk was working until a few days ago when I noticed I couldn't call my voicemail. I tried calling other in-province (Ontario) numbers, and they did not work either. I am currently in service, in Ontario, and texting still works.

Specifically, when I call a number my phone hangs up immediately with "Call Time 00:00". There is no ring, and the call does not go through at all.

Any advice on how to fix?

(Note: I have tried restarting, as well as reinserting the SIM. I do have service, as texting works, only talk is broken)

3 REPLIES 3

asemahle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for the help. 

I am not near the border, though that's a good guess. I have contacted the moderators as you suggested.

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hmm..

Are you near the Quebec or Manitoba boarder? It may think you are in that province.

You are not on the $10 plan, so you should have unlimited minutes.

But reading further to your comments, I think when you make an invalid call you should receive a message indicating that call cannot be completed, not what you experienced which is simply hang up. So that sounds fishy

I tihnk to resolve this issue you will need to send a private message to the moderator team. They are available 7 day/weeks but not 24/7. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderators.

Include your name, PM phone number, account number, 4-digit PIN and a brief description of the problem. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Just a shot in the dark here...Have you double checked and confirmed the plan you're on. Sounds like you've maybe run out of minutes rather than an unlimited Provincial Talk plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.