cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canceling auto renewell

johnwarnock2017
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would like to change my plan but i cant cancell my order renewel for the current plant. The tab is highlighted but when i click on it it doesnt work.

xxxxxxxxxx

EDIT:  Personal information redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@johnwarnock2017  You don't have to cancel your current plan in order to be able to change your plan. Just go into selfserve select the change plan option, pick the plan that you want and decide if you want an immediate change or on your next renewal.

If you want to renew your existing plan early then you need to submit a ticket to the moderators for that.

To submit a ticket to the Public Moderator Team click here . Enter Submit Ticket and then click on the Contact Us button to access the Public Moderator Team Assistance form.

Hope this helps.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It is recommeded to change your plan on renewal.  Here is more info.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

I'm guessing the site won't let you in to plans and add-ons, just wait an hour, clear your cache and go into incognito mode. It should be easy once the site let's you in.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

If you want to change your plan just change it and mark it on next renewal. Instead of charging you for your current plan the system will change your plan and only charge you for that one.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Best to remove your personal info like your email address and phone or account numbers. It won't help on this forum and it makes it discoverable and available to the general public.

To remove your personal information, find your original post.
Click on the three dots in the top right corner and choose "Edit Reply." From there just delete the information or use X's or # signs to show where it would have been.

Need Help? Let's chat.