cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Cancel can't use

Hello @Darlene257,

We're sorry for the trouble, please send us a private message at https://bit.ly/2CDoc2k, along with your account's information.

Thank you! 

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Someone mentioned check phone's compatibility not reliable. interesting, I put my old phone IMEI number, it shows not found, so I did not switch. After I got a new phone, I checked it again, it works. 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The screen on my iphone

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Darlene257 wrote:

The screen on my iphone

Ok the moderator are in your case.. so everything will be ok now. You will have the good answer for your problem and they will fix it if it’s in their hands.Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Darlene257, have you confirmed it's actually unlocked? It sounds like it is still locked.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey there @Darlene257 ,

Let me also be of help with this

@sheytoon has a good idea, have you tried and see if the phone is unlocked? if you were to put a different sim card in the phone,does it work?

Cornelia_D 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Cornelia_D wrote:

Hey there @Darlene257 ,

Let me also be of help with this

@sheytoonhas a good idea, have you tried and see if the phone is unlocked? if you were to put a different sim card in the phone,does it work?

Cornelia_D 

@Cornelia_D 

Just so you're aware, while the community tries to get the customer to stay around ...according to the Terms of Service, customers can ask you to have their service cancelled.

We all might think that it's unnecessary and suggesting ways to get things working (including yourself) but if that's what the customer wants then that get's into your bailiwick.

@Darlene257: You say the iphone screen says something. What exact message are you seeing on the screen that makes you say that the "iPhone does not support the public mobile carrier"? Phone off, insert SIM, turn on phone...is it giving you any messages? And if so what is/are the exact wording?

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you @z10user4 for your input,

It's always better to check what's going on,maybe even fix it,especially since @Darlene257 mentioned what might be a technical issue.

Let me know Darlene in the end what you'd like to do

All the best,

Cornelia_D