cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel SIM Card order

Swoopz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I just ordered a new sim card, but I found out that Walmart sells it as well. I'd rather go pick one up right away rather than waiting for the delivery to arrive. Can I cancel the delivery for the card I just ordered online?

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@GMcFad  and @Dieptran8888 Moderators can cancel order if it hasn't shipped. You can't refuse package that delivers to mailbox. Yes, you can take back to Canada Post if you don't open it but not if open or if shipped by another shipper unless you pay. You can put it back red box too so going to post office isn't neededThat's a lot of effort to return a $5 sim.  

@Dieptran8888  did you just place the order? Or has it been awhile?

If you just placed it try reaching the moderators. If it's been awhile you're out of luck.

To reach mods you have two options.

Simon.JPG

  

Or private message them at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Standard response time is 24/48 hours but usually quicker. Keep an eye on the envelope at top of forums. That's your inbox. They will respond there.

Best of luck!

Dieptran8888

How can cancel sim card order

GMcFad

Moderator's cannot cancel SIM cards. I was told to decline the package when Canada Post delivers. You could take it to a Canada Post locations and ask that it be returned to sender.

@Leesajoi wrote:

I did that and got no reply. Now i have the SIM card, which i willnever use. I need to know how to return it.

It should still be a good sim. Maybe sell it to a friend and get the friend credit as well!

Leesajoi

I did that and got no reply. Now i have the SIM card, which i willnever use. I need to know how to return it.

Orz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you plan to activate as soon as you get the card then London Drugs has the best deals at the moment. 

A lot of Walmart only give you the sim card if you are activating a line so they don't just sell you a SIM. So if you are just getting a SIM card for spare just stick with the mail order.

Derekmcl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Might want to head to London Drugs instead if there is one in your area.  They will give you a $20 account credit to get you started.

Walmart used to offer this promotion (together with free SIM card), but I believe that the promotion has now ended 😞

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can send a private message to Moderator_Team and ask them to cancel your order.

How to Contact our Community Moderators

Need Help? Let's chat.