cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't use DATA

justanormalguy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don;t know if it is happening to you guys but i m experiencing hard time to use DATA (to check email ,to browse internet , to watch youtube. My wife's using TELUS , and she is fine with LTE, 3G mode all the time ,but just I had troubles .. We switched phones and sim cards but it s still the same. Just wondering what happend to PUBLIC MOBILE now ? any known tech difficulties ?

5 REPLIES 5

DK
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Try another phone compatible with Telus/Koodo/Public Mobile with your sim and see if it is the same or try your PM sim in a compatible phone and see what happens.

justanormalguy

I felt its strange toooo

Everthing on the phone havent adjust after the APN is set . 

since its not the phone issue and not the software issue ..I m highly doubt that it is the public mobile itself . maybe they try to restrict the signal strength ? I dont know ..just guessing.  

Hi. That is very strange.

Have you done a Hard Reboot of Handset? Is APN settings at PM's, and NOT Telus's?

If after doing all above and no resolution, of you have a GF plan, Call *611/1-855-4Public and explain to PM support of the issue you're experiencing.

If you are on the New Plan, Email PM or send private message to PM Community Rep Teamster, and within 24-48 hrs, they'll get back to you with a solution

justanormalguy

yes, i set it up already ,I have been using it with no issue for 7 month ..just this month ...the data reception is no and off ...very frustrated ...but nothing I can do .

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@justanormalguy,

You need to configure your APN settings to access DATA.

Do you have an iPhone or Android phone ?

Need Help? Let's chat.