cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't send voice calls

beaverdj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is a recurrent issue for me.

When I first signed up for Public Mobile in April, after receiving my SIM when I tried to make a call it says "Public mobile here, sorry, talk is not included in your account..."

However it is. I used the online chat bot and when I reset my APN settings, the issue was resolved.

Today however, the issue has come up again. Despite resetting my APN settings, restarting my phone, I still cannot send voice calls. I can receive calls however.

Any suggestions?

1 REPLY 1

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

APN settings have nothing to do with call issues.  None at all.

Chances are you have misdialed or you have a contact phone number listed incorrectly in your contact/address book listing.  Try manually typing again.

What plan are you on?  If you're on the $10 or $15 plan, you may have run out of calling minutes and will need to add long-distance talk add-ons to continue with voice services.

There's a chance is a provisioning issue, and if so, on the Moderator_Team can help with that.  If you need to contact them, the envelope in the upper right corner of every community page is the link to your private message inbox, where you can send a message to "Monderaor_Team".

Need Help? Let's chat.