cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Can't send picture messages

yes - i didn't even realize it had data included when i signed up. we decided it would be a good transition from wifi only to text and talking. that way our daughter can text or phone for emergencies and talk to her friends. we don't want her to have data yet. i figured out how to turn data on and click off all of her apps. but i kept find my iphone on there for data. and now it works great. thanks!

i was worried when i saw that i needed to have data on that we needed data to text. now i see how it all works. thank you for your help

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

so i logged into my daughter's account today and says she has used 30 mb of her data just in 1 day. i know she's only had it at home and was using wifi only. only sending texts to her friends with pictures. however my data is being used up...ideas? is there a phone number to call public mobile to ask them why this is happening? 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

There is no number to call but you can submit a ticket to a moderator.

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help -> Click on Chat with Simon - on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"