I am currently at a loss what to do, I would think it's a more advanced problem therefore I hope someone from the @Moderator_Team reads this and can help.
I am unable to receive automated SMS from my credit card company containing mTANs.
The credit card company is Barclaycard from Germany, therefore they send these SMS from Germany to my Canadian number. I called them to double check my phone number in their system and they have it correct.
Now I suspect that something in the Public Mobile network is preventing the SMS from coming through.
I tried the "Lost/Found trick" as described here:
but it didn't help.
All other services are working fine. I can receive and send out SMS, calls and data in Canada. I can call to Germany, I didn't check if sending SMS to and receiving from other sources in Germany work.
Can someone help me?
@Kumuluswolken, the moderator team can be reached via private message using this link. Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.
Is it possible their system doesn't use international codes properly.
Text Germany from Canada
00 - 1 - ###-###-####
Or is your number of record:
And they can just add 00 1 in front of it on the system at their end.
Thank you for the tip, but we also checked that.
They read the number to me starting with 001, then I told them if we could try changing it to "+1", but they told me that their system doesn't accept the +1 format. So my phone number is correctly stated with the "001" prefix in their system.