cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find network

YanivJS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Every cycle it happenes, once in 3 months I'm experiencing a few days without service.. I've paid before my automatic payment was due, I have funds available but still no network, this is a very frustrating situation that had been going on over a year.. help please.

12 REPLIES 12

@YanivJS wrote:

@will13am I don't understand your comment. I renewed it because I have exceeded my data usage. Can you offer a solution to retrieve my service working?

@YanivJS

Erm, sorry... but didn't you say it was your regular renewal date? This statement sounds more like you wish to renew early because you've run out of data (which would need moderator intervention)... I feel like I/we don't have enough information here.

Anyway, you need to reach out to the moderator team - they are PM employees and are the only ones who can help with account issues. Please be aware that they seem to have a higher than usual work load right now. Working on a first come, first serve basis, they will get back to you as soon a they can.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, PIN, detailed problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

YanivJS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@will13am I don't understand your comment. I renewed it because I have exceeded my data usage. Can you offer a solution to retrieve my service working?

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@will13am, Ok that answers the only other question I had, which was: Can i have autopay and top up with vouchers without a registered card. Again, thanks!!

GC

@closng wrote:

@GreatCanadian wrote:

@will13am, If we use vouchers (i have added some funds using vouchers), do we still need to have a credit card registered?

GC

Hi @GreatCanadian,

No, you do not need to have a credit card registered. But if you do, that would entitle you to autopay rewards and it will be easier when the time comes when you need to purchase add-ons over the phone via 611.

Having a payment card in the account is a great fall back, just in case even if it is not used to make any payment at all.  It is the only way to get the auto pay reward.  Win-win. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@YanivJS did you contact the mods yet?

GreatCanadian

@closng, perfect, thanks for that!!

closng

@GreatCanadian wrote:

@will13am, If we use vouchers (i have added some funds using vouchers), do we still need to have a credit card registered?

GC

Hi @GreatCanadian,

No, you do not need to have a credit card registered. But if you do, that would entitle you to autopay rewards and it will be easier when the time comes when you need to purchase add-ons over the phone via 611.

GreatCanadian

GC

@GreatCanadian wrote:

@will13am, that's good to hear!!

GC

For those who use vouchers instead of credit card on file, the same results should apply simply by adding the needed funds into the account a couple of days before the renewal date and letting the system do its thing automatically. 

GreatCanadian

@will13am, that's good to hear!!

GC

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@YanivJS, I use auto pay with credit card on file.  This has worked flawlessly for more than a year on a number of accounts.  I know the account shows all sorts of bugus stuff during renewal, I make a point of never looking until after the renewal is complete.  In fact, most renewals, I don't bother looking afterwards as I will know if the renewal did not work.  There is always the text message notifying successful renewal.  My sense is that those who fret the most about renewal are the ones most apt to have issues because of excessive intervention. 

GreatCanadian

That's my only fear with Public Mobile. I just cannot afford to lose service. I'm a new PM user, and am still in my first cycle. I have Autopay set up and can only hope that it will automatically renew on the proper date with no service interruption. I wonder if this issue is rare, or is it the norm.

GC

Need Help? Let's chat.