cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Can't call a 647 number

My girlfriend and I are having the same issue. Both on Public Mobile and can't call each other. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just ping public mobile on twitter, Even that looks like no on ehere to help.

If anyone else is still having the same problem – you need to PM a mod.

They got my problem resolved somehow on their end, now I have no trouble calling the number and getting through.

Can't call a 647 number too

I'm based in Toronto, I have a province-wide plan, and I can't make a call to a local mobile number starting with 647.

The automatic message says "Sorry, you can not complete the call. You do not have an active long distance add on and the call is not covered by your plan."

plz help

Mayor / Maire

@alqur20 wrote:
Can't call a 647 number too

I'm based in Toronto, I have a province-wide plan, and I can't make a call to a local mobile number starting with 647.

The automatic message says "Sorry, you can not complete the call. You do not have an active long distance add on and the call is not covered by your plan."

plz help

The only people who can help you with this are members of the Public Mobile moderator team.  Please send one of them a message.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Not sure why this message is getting responses again. I PM a mod at the end of last year and solved this issue. All fixed thanks 

Mayor / Maire

@Megz, the 647 number you're calling is most likely a new(er) exchange, that Public Mobiile hasn't yet added to the list of allowed calls on the Province Wide plan.  Frustrating, I know.

Best to send your phone number, the destination phone number, your account number and PIN to the moderators via private message as noted above.

Not sure if suggested before, have you attempted to dial +1647xxxyyyy to complete this call?

plz how

plz how

plz help