cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Receive Text Messages

Rock33
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Text message comes in that plan is 95% used (impossible as got the text warning 1 day after I returned from the US), then text messages stop working. I have not been receiving my text messages since the 95% used message. As with others I didn't know I had the problem until someone complained I was not replying.

4 REPLIES 4

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

US add-on expiry impacting text messages is a known issue.  This is the latest post concerning this issue as well as the timing for the US add-on expiring.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/US-Addon-Expiry-Clarification/m-p/24622...

To alleviate the issue, moderator team intervention is needed.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

Yes, I understand US roaming was done today, however there is a glitch that stops all txt messages for a period of time when the roaming plan expires.  If you must have sms available, message the moderators as I mentioned above.

Rock33
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

US roaming was done today. I have unlimited texting

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

The US roaming addon is part of, if not the whole problem.  It will expire on day 10, but it takes some time to fully remove.

you can private message the moderator_team and ask them to remove the US roaming.  This should resume txt messaging, if you still have some available.

Are you the limited txt plan?  I wonder if your US roaming may have used your txting count?

Need Help? Let's chat.