cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
z10user4
Mayor / Maire

Re: Calls go directly to voicemail when I call Public Mobile users

@t_p : Kinda not cool to say so. We win some, we lose some. At least it wasn't a self-solution.

softech
Mayor / Maire

@HABS2933 wrote:

My husband and I switched our phones to public mobile yesterday and have had this issue since signing up with them. We are also located in London.

My father has been with public for quite some time now in his phone is also doing the same thing.

Please tell me this is an isolated incident and is not going to continue to occur. I hate to think we made a big mistake switching our phone service.

@HABS2933   outgoing calls work?  did you request phone number porting from old provider?  If porting is not completed , there would be issue with incoming calls and text.  

But true, seems like there is service issue in the London area as well.

HABS2933
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes we ported our numbers from rogers. But as I said, my father's been with public mobile for years and he was having the same issue. I have been chatting with a customer support agent on the form as well and he acknowledges there is some problem with the LTE network in this area. They're working on the problem.

Friends in other area with public do not seem to be having any issues. And everything other than incoming calls is working.

Need Help? Let's chat.