cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls being dropped

dbuff8586
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is how many dropped calls I had yesterdayThis is how many dropped calls I had yesterday

4 REPLIES 4

greengiant
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've noticed the same issue. Yesterday I had 4 incoming calls throughout the day that rang once and that's it. The callers later told me it went straight to voicemail. These are 3 separate callers at separate times.

My calls are still being dropped randomly. My moved my entire family to Public from Rogers and we are all experiencing dropped calls now...

ladybearbc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Not only am I experiencing dropped calls - but we've also had some random calls that are incoming - ring once and then goes away.

The phone numbers reflect that they are probably robo-calls - but just odd that they don't ring more than once or twice.

Also, I notice, when I call out, that I get first a ring, then a click then the call continues to ring. This has been pretty much since I transferred over to Public. Not really sure what that is all about but it is rather disconcerting, one thinks that the call is being transferred.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

There was an official announcement of a fix yesterday.  I guess it was not effective.  Have you rebooted your phone lately?  If not, do a reboot and see if that helps.  Otherwise, I think affected customer will have to wait for a solution to roll out.  This issue does not seem to be account related and so the moderator team is likely to be of little assistance.  

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dbuff8586 PM is working on this issue in the annoucemnt. They just mentioned that it normally happened during the peak hours. If the situation continues, you have to send them a private message to "Moderator_Team". 

Need Help? Let's chat.