cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call waiting

ninja
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I switced my plan to the 5.5 gb 3g network and now my call waiting is not working. I was told  I would have that service with ghia plan how can I get this back?

6 REPLIES 6

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ninja wrote:

I went to settings it was off. When I check the box it says updating settings then it unchecks the box. Any suggestions?

@ninjaDid you ever figure this out? If it's still not working try a factory reset.

ninja

I went to settings it was off. When I check the box it says updating settings then it unchecks the box. Any suggestions?

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Call waiting should be enabled on your account, it is a standard feature with public mobile. You may need to disable and enable the setting on your phone to see if that works, go to phone settings to find the option. If it still doesn't work, I'd recommend contacting the community moderators to see what is wrong with your account.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

Call waiting is connected to the phone, not the plan.

Check the settings on your phone, if call waiting is on try turning your phone off, enter reset mode (don't reset it), clear the cache, and reboot the phone.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ninja wrote:

I switced my plan to the 5.5 gb 3g network and now my call waiting is not working. I was told  I would have that service with ghia plan how can I get this back?

@ninja

Call waiting is controlled by settings on your device...

ninja

I swicheddar my plan to the 5.5 gb 3g network and now my call waiting is not working. I was told  I would have that service with ghia plan how can I get this back?

Need Help? Let's chat.