cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call gets disconnected

Gregr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I live in Canada and all calls within Canada have never disconnected, but I know someone in California. For quite awhile everytime she calls,the call will disconnect after sometimes 30 minutes,but mostly between 10 and 15 min. It seems worse the more she calls back. On her end shes has gone through her provider and she doesnt have a problem. I know its my end because I have family in Michigan and when I talked to them it disconnected twice. Is there anything we can do to get this fixed?

5 REPLIES 5

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Good morning @Gregr, I'm sorry to read about your issue and will definitely assist you with this matter. Please check your inbox, I just sent you a private message.

Cheers,

Aïssata

Gregr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have had full signals but also 2 or 3 bars sometimes. The calls never drop for anyone that is in Canada Its only when Someone calls from the states. I have one person that calls daily from California and the call will drop 2 to 3 times in 30 minutes. Im not very techie but a friend said that maybe I need ports reset or a hard reset,not a 100% sure what that means lol

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Gregr it depends on where you're. Did you get a full signal bar on your phone when calling or receiving call to/from US? 

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

There was a Long-distance service I have used before, I cannot recall the name of the company, but my calls would not last longer then one hour. Woman Sad It would disconnect and I had to place a new phone call.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I don't call the us much, but I can't say that this is normal.  Not sure what is the problem.  

Need Help? Let's chat.