cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sharpola2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

CSA Responses

How long can I expect to wait for a response from customer service? I submitted a ticket four days and have not heard anything back. I bought a “certified preowned phone” three weeks ago and it straight up died and won’t turn back on. Is customer service Dept waiting out the 30 days or something?? 

Accepted Solutions
esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Re: CSA Responses

@Sharpola2 wrote:

How long can I expect to wait for a response from customer service? I submitted a ticket four days and have not heard anything back. I bought a “certified preowned phone” three weeks ago and it straight up died and won’t turn back on. Is customer service Dept waiting out the 30 days or something?? 

@Sharpola2 

Reply to first ticket, OR start a new one - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

View solution in original post

All Replies
NDesai
Oracle

@Sharpola2 You should hear back in an hour or so. You waited 4 days and that's a long time. Please contact them again asap. 

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Sharpola2 wrote:

@Sharpola2 

Reply to first ticket, OR start a new one - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

View solution in original post

softech
Mayor / Maire

@Sharpola2 wrote:

Is customer service Dept waiting out the 30 days or something?? 

No worry, you have proof that you tried to contact them.

You probably want to reply the original message again and see if they reply tomorrow (it's a bit late tonight, I think it's closed for tonight already)

If you still don't hear anything back mid day tomorrow, maybe start another ticket.

Sharpola2

I tried to start another ticket but the form was malfunctioning so I couldn’t - I’d select an answer to the address question and it would immediately unselect my answer to the refund/exchange question, and vice versa 😖

also I did message the csa yesterday morning with no answer yet

Sharpola2

Is there only person doing it maybe?

S--S
Mayor / Maire

@Sharpola2 

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

softech
Mayor / Maire

@Sharpola2  you got an error at the form section when opening a ticket or at the Chatbot?

try again with the Chatbot by Typing  "device return", then click "Con tact Us" and click on "Click here to submit a ticket"

See how it goes

Again, try replying on the  message from the Agent with the original ticket, see which way is faster

Sharpola2

No error, just could not complete the ticket because I was unable to select an answer to both of the questions, it would unselect the answer of one question as soon as I selected an answer to the other question. So the “Next” button at the bottom was greyed out

Sharpola2

There is no original message to reply to, they have sent me nothing. There is only my sent messages, which I cannot reply to. 

Need Help? Let's chat.