cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSA Responses

Sharpola2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How long can I expect to wait for a response from customer service? I submitted a ticket four days and have not heard anything back. I bought a “certified preowned phone” three weeks ago and it straight up died and won’t turn back on. Is customer service Dept waiting out the 30 days or something?? 

13 REPLIES 13

@Sharpola2 

Put "Device return: 30 day guarantee" in the subject title and include your home address for the prepaid device return shipping envelope to be sent to and your order number in your private message. Account verification is not necessary but doesn't hurt either.

Send a private message...   Contact the CSA's (formerly moderators) by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:  

1. Full name and address on pm account. ( Or province and postal code for newer accounts.)
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If  you cannot remember your pin # include at least three ( if they apply)of the following:

1.  Date of birth (n/a on newer accounts.)
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?
  9. Account #.
  10. Frequently called/texted phone numbers in the last 30 days.  

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. Current wait times are about one hour and are probably even less as I have had some very quick responses in tne past week.

Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar for a little number to pop indicating a message from the CSA's (formerly moderators.) Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Do not post any of this info in the community only in your private messages when communicating or contacting the Moderator_Team.

To send a private message to the CSA's (formerly moderators) click below
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Sharpola2 not good.. I would try to send via the Community message at least once a day and make sure you get at least a response.   Also, it will be proof that you did try to reach out to them before 30 days of the purchase 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sharpola2 wrote:

There is no original message to reply to, they have sent me nothing. There is only my sent messages, which I cannot reply to. 

@Sharpola2 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

Sharpola2

There is no original message to reply to, they have sent me nothing. There is only my sent messages, which I cannot reply to. 

Sharpola2

Sharpola2

No error, just could not complete the ticket because I was unable to select an answer to both of the questions, it would unselect the answer of one question as soon as I selected an answer to the other question. So the “Next” button at the bottom was greyed out

@Sharpola2  you got an error at the form section when opening a ticket or at the Chatbot?

try again with the Chatbot by Typing  "device return", then click "Con tact Us" and click on "Click here to submit a ticket"

See how it goes

Again, try replying on the  message from the Agent with the original ticket, see which way is faster

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sharpola2 

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Sharpola2

Is there only person doing it maybe?

Sharpola2

I tried to start another ticket but the form was malfunctioning so I couldn’t - I’d select an answer to the address question and it would immediately unselect my answer to the refund/exchange question, and vice versa 😖

also I did message the csa yesterday morning with no answer yet

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Sharpola2 wrote:

Is customer service Dept waiting out the 30 days or something?? 

No worry, you have proof that you tried to contact them.

You probably want to reply the original message again and see if they reply tomorrow (it's a bit late tonight, I think it's closed for tonight already)

If you still don't hear anything back mid day tomorrow, maybe start another ticket.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Sharpola2 wrote:

How long can I expect to wait for a response from customer service? I submitted a ticket four days and have not heard anything back. I bought a “certified preowned phone” three weeks ago and it straight up died and won’t turn back on. Is customer service Dept waiting out the 30 days or something?? 

@Sharpola2 

Reply to first ticket, OR start a new one - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Sharpola2 You should hear back in an hour or so. You waited 4 days and that's a long time. Please contact them again asap. 

Need Help? Let's chat.