cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth car speakerphone

jimbobs
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Anybody have experience with handsfree car speakerphone?  I have an older Motorola model which was alright but I believe newer models are far superior in terms of sound quality, connectivity, etc.

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I have a Jabra Cruiser 2 BT speakerphone for a few years.  It works very well.. 

mynewhome
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I used to have a motorola and it worked well untill it broke. It worked better then the one I currently have because it had many more channels for fm broadcasting to car radio which is the best way to achieve acceptable volume levels.

jimbobs

@sulagok wrote:

You simply need to pair it with your device, by going to the Bluetooth setting on your phone, search for Bluetooth device and pair

I know how to use it but thanks, anyway.  I'm just wondering if anybody has a newer speakerphone and can compare it with an older device.

Bluetooth 5 and 5.1 devices are beginning to appear and should offer much better connectivity, range and sound quality as well as battery life.

sulagok

You simply need to pair it with your device, by going to the Bluetooth setting on your phone, search for Bluetooth device and pair

Need Help? Let's chat.