cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blacklist a stolen iPhone

loravukicevic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I had an iPhone and I used public mobile as my mobile phone carrier. My phone was stolen and I need to blacklist it which phone carriers can only due with the IMEI number of my iphone which I can provide. I need someone to help me do this 

6 REPLIES 6

Alex1987
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Blacklist status can be checked by IMEI or the Serial number of Apple devices.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

Hi @loravukicevic If you have data on your plan, actually you might still be able to retrieve the phone.. so don't black list until you are absolutely you can't get it back.. if you black list it you will never be able to find it, because you are cutting it off the network. Also it will be useless to you even if you recover it because once it is on the blacklist it never gets off.

Go to a web browser. Login iCloud.com, click on Find iPhone

Find My iPhoneFind My iPhone

Then click on your device, it will ping the location to you or you can set it to auto erase. If you are using a phone with secure enclave ie ones with TouchID or FaceID.. it is practically impossible for them to reuse it for parts (other than the screen but those are cheap).

If you toggle on Lost Mode (instructions and details here) you can display a message on the screen of the iPhone eg offer a reward for the return of your phone for example.

Good luck.

Dogbert
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you had an Apple account and you're device was registerd with them; you should also contact Apple.

You yourself can do this using iClouds (link).

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@loravukicevic wrote:

Hi, I had an iPhone and I used public mobile as my mobile phone carrier. My phone was stolen and I need to blacklist it which phone carriers can only due with the IMEI number of my iphone which I can provide. I need someone to help me do this 

@loravukicevic  While you are waiting for the moderators you should login into your account and suspend your service by using the lost/stolen option ASAP.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You should send a message to moderators.

.Click this to message them

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@loravukicevic wrote:

Contact moderator team:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.