cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry z30 call forwarding feature can not be disabled

Mcca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had issue with my BB Z30 call forwarding feature always ON. I tried to turn off, then within two seconds it came back on. I also try to put in the call forwarding number as my public mobile phone number which I hope it goes to my voicemail, does not work. Googled similar issue, and most of the responses are to contacting the carrier. Anyone can help? 

8 REPLIES 8

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mcca since it worked with the iPhone, this is pretty clearly a phone issue and not something the mods can help with.  Unfortunately, I think your next step would be to do a factory reset.  Please make sure to back up any data you wish to keep that isn't already backed up or synced to a cloud service (e.g. contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music, documents, etc) and then perform the factory reset.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Mcca Pretty sure call forwarding is managed from your phone; it certainly is with my iPhone. The fastest way to contact the moderator team is via private message. 

Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your phone number and an explanation.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Mcca

@CS_Agent can you help on this case? Thanks a lot.

Mcca

Factory reset for BB will wipe all the info on the phone. 

Mcca

Thank you, tried with iPhone and once switched back, does NOT work anymore. Somehow BB remember the setting. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

How about getting a different device and putting the SIM card info it.  Change the call forwarding settings.  Then switch back to the blackberry.

IWIK
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Or I think you could message the mod team and they would provide it. Type @CS_Agent in the private message recipient box

IWIK
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

The forwarding number for voicemail depends on where you live I believe. Did you change it away from the default? You could always factory reset to get it all back to normal.

Need Help? Let's chat.