cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday offer

qopdani
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I know a couple people have asked about this subject already but I really want to be sure before I buy.

I am an existent customer and as such, will I get the $30 credit on my phone bill? (I got a promotional email saying you had to be a new customer to get the offer but then I couldn't find that condition in the website, that's why I'm asking).

A side question or suggestion would be if you know of another way of getting a Pixel 4a for a good price. Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@qopdani 

the credit will be applied to the account that is associated to the email address that you use to place the order, is eligible for existing customer and new customer,

this credit one time $30 will be applied on January 5th 2022.

@dabr wrote:

@qopdani wrote:

Hello, I know a couple people have asked about this subject already but I really want to be sure before I buy.

I am an existent customer and as such, will I get the $30 credit on my phone bill? (I got a promotional email saying you had to be a new customer to get the offer but then I couldn't find that condition in the website, that's why I'm asking).

A side question or suggestion would be if you know of another way of getting a Pixel 4a for a good price. Thanks.

@qopdani    You can get the $30 promo as an existing customer as well as for opening a new account.  Just use the same email address as the one you received the offer from PM when placing your order for a CPO.

Edit:  To clarify you don't need to open a new account to get the $30 account credit on purchasing one of PM's phones.

I can't find info on this $30 promo...where did you see it. Only BF promo I can find is for 2GB of data. Help !! **FOUND it **

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@qopdani wrote:

@qopdani    You can get the $30 promo as an existing customer as well as for opening a new account.  Just use the same email address as the one you received the offer from PM when placing your order for a CPO.

Edit:  To clarify you don't need to open a new account to get the $30 account credit on purchasing one of PM's phones.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@qopdani 

eligible for existing customer and new customer,

take advantage of a 1-year warranty. Plus, if you're not happy in the first 30 days, return it for a refund.
and Save more this Black Friday with a $30 bill credit when you purchase. between November 16-30th, and you’ll receive a $30 bill credit.....

All pre-owned phones from public mobile come with a Free SIM card.

Purchase Phone (publicmobile.ca).. Good Luck.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

The pixel 4a is available directly from Google for $479.

https://store.google.com/ca/product/pixel_4a?gclsrc=aw.ds&hl=en-GB

Not sure if you can find a lower price in Canada.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@qopdani wrote:

You need a new account. Get a new sim and start a second account to get the current promo.

$439 (sim is included) for refurb'd and warrantied Pixel 4A. Click Shop / Phones on top of this page.

Need Help? Let's chat.