cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beyond pissed of ...

Kaylamarie1990
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I renewed my plan friday morning at 4:40 am. And... Have to service on my account

Payment was taken. Account says active ... Contacted the mods numerous times. No reply or my problem hasnt been fixed. This is not the first time i had this issue. 

15 REPLIES 15

@Kaylamarie1990 wrote:

I tried the whole report stolen thing.. My account says plan is active until april 13.... Where the heck are the mods. 5 days is ridiculous. I work from my phone... 

Sorry I missed that. Have you tried the adding $1 trick? 

I know you have tried alot of things, maybe tell us wht you have tried and we can go from there.

Kaylamarie1990

I tried the whole report stolen thing.. My account says plan is active until april 13.... Where the heck are the mods. 5 days is ridiculous. I work from my phone... 

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Does your account (self service) show the plan as active and is it paid for until the next renewal date? 

Hope you can get this sorted. Also, something's up with your keyboard or auto correct, I think -- makes your posts hard to read. Please be mindful of this the next time you post and good luck with getting this figured out!

@Kaylamarie1990 wrote:

I recieve no service mezsages. Have signal. My phobe says i have service when i check tge network.. Tgis is not the first time this happened .last time it took 3 days for a mod to get back to ne. Now its 5. This is a little ridiculous

Hi,

Are you able to login to your self serve account and see if it is showing "active" or "suspended"?

If active try this.

Login to self serve - Plan & add-ons - Lost/Stolen phone - Suspend service.
Logout and wait a few minutes then login and select found phone.
This will not blacklist your phone.

Pizzaeh

@Kaylamarie1990 wrote:

I recieve no service mezsages. Have signal. My phobe says i have service when i check tge network.. Tgis is not the first time this happened .last time it took 3 days for a mod to get back to ne. Now its 5. This is a little ridiculous

Sorry, totally missed that the problem occurred after a renewal.  When I search the forum for this problem, it says to contact the mods.  If you've contacted the mods, the response time is within 48 hours.  Good luck.  

Hi @Kaylamarie1990 , I can understand that you're frustrated right now - I would be as well.

The community, other customers like you, can try to help, but we'll need details.

So you were saying this is not the first time, then was Data, talk and texting working before? 

This is not a new account?

Has your phone software been updated recently?

What phone do you have?

Kaylamarie1990

Kaylamarie1990

I use the 40 dollar plan fpr unlimited text and talk and data. 

Pizzaeh

@Kaylamarie1990 wrote:

I tried all tge little hacks posted wrote the mods too... No obe had helped me. I want my service. 

Hi @Kaylamarie1990 , we're customers like you.  We can try to help; would you be able to provide details?

Which plan did you activate?

What phone do you have?

Is there a specific error message you're seeing?

Is your phone locked?

Did you try the SIM in another phone?

Did you port in a number from another carrier?

Once we have some initial information, we may be able to diagnose what the problem is, or may have addiitional questions.  

Kaylamarie1990

I tried all tge little hacks posted wrote the mods too... No obe had helped me. I want my service. 

Psygineer

Since you have said you have tried all the usual suggestions, have you actually verified your phone is still functional? Since your phone is unlocked, is it possible to see if someone else's SIM will work in your phone. If your antenna line has become damaged that could cause reception issues. If the other person happens to be Unlocked or Telus/Koodo customer, you could see if your SIM worked in theirs (to rule out the SIM being fried).

The reason why I suggest this is because a coworker had a phone that was in pristine shape, no signs of damage at all, never dropped, never dropped in water, etc. and one day the connection failed and just could not reconnect. The SIM worked fine in his wife's phone, but her SIM did not work in his phone. He took it appart in frustration and found the connection for the antenna had become disconnected from the board. Once it was put back the phone came back to life.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kaylamarie1990 wrote:

Yes tried that. I now have a balance of 4 dollars in my account. 

And of course restarted phone or even in and out of airplane mode? Restarted phone without SIM and restarted back in?

Yeah...no doubt you're pi$$ed off. I guess all you can do is wait for the mods. This concept goes back forth with inconsistent messages but...don't send multiple pm's as that might cause you to drop back down the first come first served queue.

Kaylamarie1990

Yes tried that. I now have a balance of 4 dollars in my account. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kaylamarie1990 wrote:
Thank you but ive literallu been scrolling through the community for 2 days trying every possible option sugested.

So no luck with the lost/stolen. Did you also try the extra $1 idea that you might have come across?

Kaylamarie1990
Thank you but ive literallu been scrolling through the community for 2 days trying every possible option sugested.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kaylamarie1990 wrote:

I renewed my plan friday morning at 4:40 am. And... Have to service on my account

Payment was taken. Account says active ... Contacted the mods numerous times. No reply or my problem hasnt been fixed. This is not the first time i had this issue. 

I know it sounds kinda weird but it has worked for many people...

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

Need Help? Let's chat.