cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-pay renewal

MzSexyeyez
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Who is the pm or team moderator...i have been trying to contact at least 3 people and no answer my **bleep** phone been off all day.. by the way i think I'm about to switch phone company.. it's not the 1st time that auto pay didn't take my money or took the money and I'm having problems either way..today my problem is that I can't call out or receive calls but you gave me my rewards and data plan...come on doesn't make sense!?! Highly frustrated! Please fix or give me an answer so I can get my phone working. Thanks.

12 REPLIES 12

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@MzSexyeyez 

you can also buy vouchers online: recharge.com

MzSexyeyez

How long the server will be down?

@MzSexyeyezThe server is down.. just be patient and wait a little while.. once it is back you can try your card again.

You can purchase vouchers from:

Public Mobile Voucher RetailersPublic Mobile Voucher Retailers

MzSexyeyez

The moderator fixed it on their end it took the money out my bank account but my phone wasn't working..now today it didn't take the money out the account but it gave me my data plan and my rewards but not text or calls now I log in to my account to take the card off n try it again wit the same card but says unable to process as for my account is under suspension.. so what do I need to do in order to prevent another occasion like such or do I just change my provider since its too much complications.

MzSexyeyez

Screenshot_20190827-185408.png

It won't let me even access my account now from my phone or on my tablet. 

I tried to take my card off and put it back on but it wouldn't accept the card.. it's been the same card I've used since December.. 

Now how long do I need to wait for the suspension to come off? Because their is no stores that sell the vouchers and esso doesn't have it..so I'm getting really frustrated now. 

Ok well log into My Account...is there any $$ sitting in Available Funds. If not, you can manually add the equivelent of your plan renewal, using the valid credit card that's on your file.

PS....give it another try.

MzSexyeyez

Suspended

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MzSexyeyez wrote:

Okay but when I try to do it manually it tells me that it's unable to process my card..

It's not my end that needs to be configured.

You could try a different payment card. You could get a voucher from a store or online and pay through the self-serve or the 611 service.

What is the account status? Active? Suspended?

Dylan3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You need to speak to a moderator about this as they can help you with this

Some times it takes a while for them to respond as they may be busy helping others

So you need to be patient waiting for a response

MzSexyeyez

Okay but when I try to do it manually it tells me that it's unable to process my card..

It's not my end that needs to be configured.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@MzSexyeyez 

Fair Warning. Unfortunately, sometimes auto pay fails. Think of auto pay as a method for public mobile to charge you IF your account does not have sufficient balance. If you have sufficient balance it does not need to autopay, but auto pay is still configured so you get the reward. I highly recommend everyone to top off (by manually adding funds) in advance as this process will prevent the most common and preventable reason that your account goes into suspension with a complete loss of service.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

This is the best way to contact a moderator. Any moderator on shift can look at your concern that way. You can find them and msg them directly, but I'm guessing that doesn't get you priority over those who to it the prescibed method.

Contact @Moderator_Team
It can take up to 48 hours for the team to respond to your concerns.

About @Moderator_Team

You say this has happened before? How did you fix it the last time? Moderator? Lost Phone Trick? $1 payment trick?

Need Help? Let's chat.