cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iOS 12.1.3 update has cellular and WiFi problems

Tav
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

More info found here. I'm on android but this popped up in my news feed so I thought I would share just in case it might be helpful if we have any customers with similar issues.

6 REPLIES 6

@NDesai, I've had various issues with accessibility features over the years with iOS updates.  I don't know their broken, until I see the results of others to confirm the broken features.

I now delay my iOS updates on my iPad for at least 1 week, until I see reports of what's been affected negatively.

@Tav& @will13am

Um yeah....

Well anyone on these boards planning a trip to Turkey with an eSIM enabled device is going to have some issues

I mean talk about posting a random bug that effects a small number of people

Cat LOL

We use LTE in Canada, not CDMA

(and Public does not even roam on Sprint so non issue)

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

At work, we have updated over 100s of iPads to 12.1.3, and no issue discovered yet. 

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@Tav wrote:

More info found here. I'm on android but this popped up in my news feed so I thought I would share just in case it might be helpful if we have any customers with similar issues.

I have 2 iphones here and no problems but thanks for sharing the information.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

We have 7 iPhones on Public Mobile in our family, ranging from an iPhone 7 up to a couple X’s. Have experienced 0 issues so far on 12.1.3.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Tav, thanks for the update.  The news is somewhat old.  Be careful of supportive iOS fans coming out with positings of android problems.  @Rockdaddy22, any feedback?

Need Help? Let's chat.